Here at Entain we believe every world leading business needs to have a dedicated focus on optimisation and innovation, hence why we are looking to build an unbeatable team of marketing innovators globally. With this, we are recruiting for a Marketing Optimisation Manager to join our team. As our Marketing Optimisation Manager, you will be aligned on specific global gaming brands which together generate close to £200m of revenue annually. Working with the brand leadership team, this role will build a test ideas backlog and see-through execution across all customer life-stages that have the potential to transform the future of how we market to our customers. Embedding a test & learn culture across all marketing disciplines is a criteria of success.
So who are we? Well, we’re Entain. Our vision is to be the world leader in sports betting and gaming entertainment by creating the most exciting and trusted experience for our customers, revolutionising the gambling space as we go. We're home to a global family of over 24 well-known brands, and with a focus on sustainability and growth, we will transform our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The collective marketing spend across the group is in excess of £600m per year. As the world leader within the Gaming industry, Entain aspires to break the industry barriers and become the best at Marketing in the world. This results in better relevancy and satisfaction for our customers, increased efficiency, and effectiveness of marketing. This ultimately translates to sustainable business growth.
Sounds interesting? Here's some more key details on the role and who we are looking for:
- You will be responsible for ideating disruptive innovations as well as focusing on continuous improvements.
- Working closely with the Heads of Marketing, Proposition and Operations with regular exposure to MD, understand each Brand’s strategy and identify a set of strategic questions that could have the biggest impact differentiating and growing our business.
- Measuring impact of tests alongside our Marketing Analytics team to ensure the results are statistically significant, reliable and have answered the original brief. Ensuring commercial impact of tests are clear and have been sufficiently proven through business cycles.
- Working towards embedding test and learn as a culture amongst all marketing teams, by means engagement and collaboration at 1:1, team and brand levels
- Working as part of a group of global innovation managers to ensure clear group wide standards are set and documented.
- Participate in group wide results sharing sessions and contribute by offering help with successful use cases
- Act as Lead to drive group wide improvements in specific areas of expertise (e.g. CRM Personalisation)
Who are we looking for?
You'll be at ease and confident with driving optimisation and innovation programmes, which you will have gained from building your experience over a number of years within cross-channel marketing functions within digitally focused business(es)
You will also be able to demonstrate the ability to think creatively and strategically and have the ability to articulate ideas clearly, as you will be reporting into various levels of stakeholders across the business.
For this role we are also looking for someone who has a good understanding of Testing platforms e.g. Adobe Target, Qubit, Optimisely etc..) and have an understanding of User Journeys, UX, Usability and Front End technologies used to deliver them.
Ideally, you will have experience working across the Gaming Industry however this isn't essential.
Our journey as Entain began when we evolved from GVC Holdings on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been paving the way and making history since the 1880s. Today, we're one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming entertainment groups - a FTSE 100 company that is home to more than 25 widely recognised brands, such as bwin, Coral, Foxy, Gala, Ladbrokes and partypoker.
Check below to see all of the open Entain jobs organised by office location.
Check below to see all of the open Entain jobs organised by team.