Quantcast is seeking a Head of FP&A to lead its Financial Planning & Analysis team (FP&A). The FP&A team partners with senior management to advise on strategic decision-making, leads global financial planning, budgeting & forecasting, advises on corporate development opportunities and leads investor relationship and fundraising activities. This high-visibility role offers the opportunity to influence the direction of the company and help drive cross-functional alignment. A successful candidate for this role enjoys mentorship and team leadership, while being an operationally strong corporate finance leader with exceptional business acumen.Responsibilities
- Forecasting and Business Planning: Lead monthly revenue and expense forecasting. Lead and coordinate Global Financial Planning across North America, EMEA and APAC to strategically allocate capital against objectives. Provide thought leadership to growth opportunities and scaling the business. Maintain the long-range planning model.
- Financial Reporting: Develop quarterly financial board materials and partner with the financial systems team to ensure accurate reporting.
- Peer Competitive Analysis: Follow financial performance and corporate developments of peer companies to inform executive decisions and potential areas for product development.
- Investor Relations: Maintain pitch decks and work with the VP of Finance and CFO to develop the company’s financial narrative. Lead finance team initiatives in support of public market readiness.
- Ad Hoc Financial Analytics: Develop ad hoc simulations to support future business decisions and provide opportunities for business optimization across the Commercial Org, R&D, Product and G&A. Support Corporate Development efforts through research and financial modeling.
- Business partnership: Foster and manage strong collaborative relationships across the organization. Supporting and helping business partners to develop their financial acumen.
- Mentorship and team development: Directly lead, grow and develop FP&A team members to support Quantcast being a great place to work.
- 10+ years of experience within Strategic Finance or FP&A, with an emphasis on financial modeling, valuation, budgeting and strategic financial decision makingInvestment banking, consulting or private equity experience
- Superior financial modeling and presentation skillsUnderstanding of accounting principles
- Previous team management experience
- Demonstrated excellent project management skills, ability to manage and manipulate large data sets, critically analyze existing processes, and identify opportunities for process improvement
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills; ability to lead discussions with the Executive Leadership Team internally and represent the Company externally
- Deep analytical ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion or FactSet a plus