InfoSum is changing the world of data collaboration. We’re helping advertisers, publishers, agencies and the rest of the advertising ecosystem better understand and target audiences in a way that both respects the privacy of the consumer and provides our customers with full control over their data. We’re solving fundamental issues of consumer trust and transparency that have held back the industry. We are confident our platform will serve as the core infrastructure of the advertising ecosystem for years to come and we’re looking for people to help us achieve that.
InfoSum was founded in 2015 with a vision to connect the world’s data without ever sharing it. The company has multiple patents, protecting its invention of the ‘non-movement of data’. InfoSum has clients in the US, Canada, the UK, Benelux and Germany, currently with offices in New York, London and Hamburg. The company is poised for exponential growth in 2022, with a Series B investment, and a rapidly expanding client base, which will see it launch into new markets including Australia.
As we invest heavily into our global teams, we need a smart and tenacious leader who will lead commercial opportunities in the Australian market, as well as operating as GM for the team. Building on the success InfoSum has achieved in Europe and the United States, and as the first commercial employee you will take the lead on developing our go to market strategy and delivery of publisher and advertiser business, with the help of our executive team based in New York and London. You will also grow our Marketing and Client Services team. This is an opportunity to build a book of business, build a team, build your career, and be a leader in the next great marketing technology success story.
You are a well-rounded sales leader. You are as good at giving C-level presentations at industry conferences as you are at getting in the technical weeds of an enterprise software sale. You are intelligent, self-motivated, dynamic, positive, fun and knowledgeable of the advertising, marketing and data industries. You are ready to close deals, build a team, and help develop and lead our business in Australia. You have a passion for respecting the customer, doing things better, and collaborating with the experts around you. You believe in a diverse, inclusive, and socially conscious culture of conversation and understanding.
● Extensive sales experience in platform/SaaS businesses, ideally related to marketing and advertising
● Proven track record in the Identity and/or data/marketing services arena
● Experience managing a sales team, including prospecting, pipeline management, reporting and analytics
● Known senior-level contacts in the marketing and advertising industry with a focus on data collaboration, identity, and programmatic technology
● Demonstrable examples of success in articulating complex platform sales/value propositions proven ability at writing proposals, calculating financial costs and responding to RFPs/RFQ
● Honesty, trustworthiness, positivity, grit, and determination
● Humility, humor, integrity, and a friendly personality are all core InfoSum attributes, and we hire strongly against these traits.
InfoSum unlocks data’s limitless potential. Using patented, privacy-first technology, InfoSum connects customer records between and amongst companies, without ever sharing data. Customers across financial services, content distribution, connected television, eCommerce, gaming, and entertainment all trust InfoSum to seamlessly and compliantly connect their customer data to other partners through privacy-safe, permissioned, data networks.